We are a non-profit organization. Because of this fact we rely heavily on donations to be able to provide the care the animals need. Often we have injured or sick animals brought to us for help. We do what we can based on the funding we have available. We not only accept money as donations but essential supplies as well. Here is a list of items that we use on a very regular basis.
- Dog and puppy food (prefer Purina brand or any higher quality food)
- Cat and kitten food (prefer Purina brand or any higher quality food)
- Non-clumping cat litter
- Clean all purpose cleaner
- Paper towels
- Dog and cat treats
- Trash bags (30 gallon)
- Contractor trash bags (55 gallon)
- Baby Gates (32in tall 50in wide)
- Laundry detergent
- Fabric softener
- Bathroom tissue
- Latex disposable gloves
- Squeegees (floor)
- Copy paper
- Postage stamps
- Gift cards are always welcome (Walmart, Target, Petco, Loews, Home Depot and Menards are great options).
If you would prefer to show your support with a monetary donation please click on the link below to be redirected to paypal.